Only the redeemed

1 Peter 1:12 : Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

I have been considering the amazing privilege that we believers have on angels. They may have been with the Lord throughout the creation of mankind, but one thing we have is the experience of salvation, which even angels long to know about.

As a song puts it:

"...And I have watched the blinding of grace
Come breaking through with a sweetness
Only tasted by the forgiven and redeemed

And someday I'll sit down with my angel friends up in Heaven
They'll tell me about creation
And I'll tell them a story of grace..."

I can only imagine how that conversation will be like with the angels when we discuss God's marvelous work. It will be one long conversation with lots of stories to tell... stories that will take eternity to tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment