For Him

Matthew 18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

If according to the scriptures, I should have found myself without hands or feet, I should have been blind, deaf, dumb... but the grace of God held back His wrath and blessed me with faculties that are to be for His glory and for Him alone...

If I can sing Let my songs be full of His Glory
If I can speak Let my words be full of His Grace
If I should live or die
Let me be found pursuing this prize
The One that alone satisfies
The Treasure of Jesus

-SCC

0 comments:

Post a Comment