key factor: Christ Jesus

A thought was shared from a hymn last sunday, and there was something about the simplicity of it that hit the point spot on. No fancy descriptions or any witty twists, just simple facts that bring out the beauty of who Jesus is as it is.

Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go,
Anywhere He leads me in this world below,
Anywhere without Him dearest joys would fade,
Anywhere with Jesus I am not afraid.

Anywhere! anywhere!
Fear I cannot know.
Anywhere with Jesus
I can safely go.

Anywhere with Jesus I am not alone,
Other friends may fail me, He is still my own;
Though His hands may lead me over drearest ways,
Anywhere with Jesus is a house of praise.

Anywhere with Jesus I can go to sleep,
When the darkling shadows round about me creep;
Knowing I shall waken never more to roam,
Anywhere with Jesus will be home, sweet home.

Hymn 423 of Redemption songs

0 comments:

Post a Comment